Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Saturday 6 September 2014

Mac Haul | Makeup Kit Buying and Treats!



Mac Haul


Mac Myth Lipstick

Mac Paintpot Soft Ochre

Pan Eyeshadows in Brick Red, Bitter, Aqua
Sumptuous Olive, Omega






I feel like I haven't bought anything from Mac in ages (probably a lie) and I've been wanted to try some staples for a while. I also had this Mac eyeshadow palette that I never used or brought in my professional kit. I could never see the point in carrying this around because it wasn't full. So this is my new mission. Me being a bit lazy, I never actually got up to check how many shadows I needed to complete it so at the time I just bought 5, another 3 more to go. I'm trying to add some more bright or unusual shadows to this palette as I already have a full neutral Mac palette. (Recommend me any favs!?)

So firstly the staples, well everyone's but mine as this is the first time I've purchased Myth and Soft Oche. On first impression I rate Myth 7/10, it is super, super pale so alone it was quite hard to work with as it showed the dryness in my lips, but with a gloss over the top it looked lovely! I am obsessed with nude lips at the moment. First impressions of Soft Oche is 10/10, for a start paint pots are one of my favourite products from Mac as they work so well for me! Always a must have step in creating any look. Soft oche combines concealer (as I'm pale) and a eyeshadow base which is next level!

On to the eyeshadows I bought;
Brick Red, Omego, Sumptuous Olive, Aqua and Bitter.
I used Omega today on a clients brows, who was super fair with bleached looking brows, this was the perfect colour. I felt I have been lacking a shade like this to cater to a very natural blonde to use really subtly or build it up.

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment