Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sleek Acid Palette | Full Face



Above -No Filter
Below- Edited with Filters




When I get a new product, this is what tends to happen. Brows, Eyes, Blush and Lips are all Sleeks Acid Palette. A great way to see how you can test products in so many different ways.

Obviously this is more of a creative look, not too wearable for many but I when I'm playing around I normally don't have a look in mind I just see where things go.

Brows- Pink, Purple, Cranberry Colours in an ombre style, with a line of Elf Gel liner under, set with the black.

Eyes- all the rest of the colours.

Cheeks- orange and bright pink mixed.

Lips- orange and yellow with a clear gloss over the top. 

My favourite colours from this palette are the white, orange and cranberry. I used the white all over the lid up to the brow and it created an awesome base to start.

Hope this inspires some of you, have a good day! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice dupe for the Urban Decay Electric?! You're so talented x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so but I've not tried it!! Thank you xx

      Delete