Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Friday 25 July 2014

Dramatic Lip Options | Cut Crease Eyemakeup






I am a big fan of a strong brow and a strong lip. I also love the cut crease technique, so here's a mix match of them all together. Not everyone's cup of tea, as it is a bold look, but as always take what you want from the look. 

Face Products:
Smashbox Original Primer
Bare Minerals Ready Foundation
Dior Honey Bronze
Elf Contour kit

Brows:
MUA undressed eyeshadow palette (Two matte brown colours, this is an amazing palette, super cheap and perfect for everyday eyeshadow looks too.)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Delmar Palette
Benefit They're real liner (I got a sample of this, nothing special, I would give it a miss personally because I find the applicator unnecessarily annoying.)
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara (AMAZING product!) 

Lips:
Ombre Version
Mac Smolder eyeliner and Topshop Lip Varnish Field Day

Black 
Topshop Velvet Lip Raven

Also on another note, if anyone is wondering how I styled my hair in these pictures. I set it in small rollers from wet, gives a Marilyn Monroe style which I love. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the style! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Congratulations!
    Head over to my blog to find out all the details!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete