Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Wednesday 26 February 2014

| Chanel



These beauties are a result of one too many cocktails at lunch last weekend, living up to the typical student stereotype. Probably the first time in my life where I've been drunk shopping, classy, my mother would be proud. Quite an experience though, I do recommend!

I am a bit of an impulse buyer anyways, eventually I was going to pop my Chanel cherry!

I am not a lipgloss girl at all. Hate them, especially if they are sticky but low and behold Chanel have a gloss that feels like lipbalm on but has literally the most amazing sparkle ever. I bought mine in the shade 104.

Also a big fan of the lipstick, smooth, soft and still pigmented! This is the Rouge Allure formula in shade 91.

Let me know if you have splurged on anything recently? Thanks for reading! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment