Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Dark Lips For Winter | Mac Rebel


My favourite makeup trend for winter is definitely dark lips! Probably brought into fashion mainstream by Rhianna, so many of us are jumping on the band wagon! Do be prepared for endless stares and total confusion from boys, but also lots of compliments from girls who actually get it the look haha! In the above pics I am wearing Rebel my Mac, a dark purple, as I am right infront of my window it does show up black (Lighting not great) but it's not as dark in reality. Topshop and Rimmel do cheaper options if you do not want to commit to the price of Mac especially if you are wary! 

Step outside your comfort zone and try the vamp look!

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment