Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 6 June 2013

How to look absolutely disgusting? | Zombie Special Effects Makeup





Trying to post more about Special effects or a theatrical makeup. I know the point in these pictures is too look absolutely horrific but it's still not my favourite thing to put out there, being a girl! Don't get me wrong this is my dream and I absolutely love it but I'd much prefer not to be the model.
 
Anyways this is my take on a Gory, Zombie look! (I am only self teaching at the moment) Hope it inspires anyone who also want to go into this career or enjoys makeup.

Products I used:
Mehron Bruise wheel
White face paint
Fake blood
Latex
 
Thanks for reading! xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hey! I think you look good as the model! I love zombie makeup and you did an awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete