Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 5 May 2013

Origins Haul & Mini Review | Skincare Routine


Origins has always been a brand I'd heard a lot about and maybe admired from a far, mostly because it's quite expensive. But I finally took the plunge and treated myself to some new skincare. I ordered off the origins website instead of Debenhams because if you spent over £50 you got a choice of deluxe samples, which are the products below!
 


My free deluxe samples:
 
Ginzing Eye Cream (Probably my least favourite product only because I'm not very good with eye creams, I don't particularly need them in my routine yet because of my age and I just forget to use it most nights (an extra 'faff'), nothing wrong with the product itself but I do think it's very overhyped and overpriced)
 
Modern Friction Exfoliator (I like this product but it also isn't ground-breaking for me, one thing I would mention is do not get this in your eyes, hell on earth!)
 
Cheeks and Face Frothy Face Wash (This would be amazing if you have really oily skin, as I have not found a product like it, leaves my skin squeaky clean)
 
Drink up Intensive Overnight Mask (Gorgeous as a treat to your skin, I love the handiness of just popping it on before bed and sleeping in it, fuss free!)

 

 
My full size purchases:
 
Origins Never a Dull Moment Skin Brightening Face Cleanser
First thing I noticed about this cleanser was that it smells gorgeous, because Origins is a natural brand I didn't have high hopes for the scents of the products but this one is right on the description, sweet and fruity. I'm really enjoying using it to take my makeup off and cleanse although I haven't broke out, I also haven't noticed my skin any brighter yet.
 


 
High-Potency Night-a-Mins Mineral Enriched Oil-free Renewal Cream
Another thing I noticed with this product right off the bat was it's scent, smells to me of Jaffa cakes, a lovely sweet orange. To me this is a big positive and I love it! Yes this cream is super expensive (over £30 I think) but a little goes a long way and I think it will last me over 6 months at least. I find it luxurious and moisturising and I haven't had any break outs or problems so far!
 
 
Let me know if you have tried any origins products and what are your favourites! I love hearing peoples opinions on products, it helps a lot!
 
Thanks for reading and please follow xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment