Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 23 May 2013

I just got mugged | Special effects Makeup




Once again just playing around with some simple special effects techniques, especially because the more you practise and take photographs, the more you can pin point what looks realistic!

I am happy with the bust lip but as I look closely at the pictures I can see the latex around the cheekbone isn't as blended as I would like, but that's exactly my point on the importance of photographing yourself. What looks perfect in real life, may be picked up different in the light of a camera. If it doesn't work on camera then your skills are useless!

Products used:
Liquid latex
Tissue
Mehron Bruise wheel
Fake blood (very little, as I went for more scabbed look, as if this was a couple of hours later)
Black gel liner
Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment