Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Friday 7 September 2012

Flake Away & Sparkling Lemon Verbena | My Body Loves!

My body loves these. I also love these a lot.
 

Sparkling Lemon Verbena Body Cream (£3 from Marks & Spencer)
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish (£8 from Boots)
 



I know this product has been doing it's rounds on the blogsphere at the moment but there is really a reason for it. I use it about one to two times a week depending on how much fake tan I'm using or how much pampering I'm in the mood for. The scrub is oil based so it's really moisturising and I haven't had any problems putting tan on a couple of hours after using it. I've also noticed a really lovely improvement to my tan after this, much more natural looking and no streaks! Also I think it's really good value for money, a little goes a long way.



 
I was so shocked at the price of this body cream, I am seriously going back to buy more, there's a coconut one that I had my eye on too. But if you love lemon cheesecake you will love this. It's gorgeous and silky, absorbs in really quickly which is perfect for everyday. But really the smell is just amazing, I really do think it rivals a lot of high end creams. But this is definitely not like the body shops' butters which is what I initially thought but more like a souffle cream texture, equally as nice.
 
Thanks for reading, please let me know of any products you love or if you've tried these and your thoughts :)
Follow for more! xoxox
 


7 comments:

  1. Ooh i'm totally in love with Flake Away from Soap & Glory :) haven't tried the Sparkling Lemon Verbena Body Cream. Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flake Away's lovely, I use it too. Just tagged you with the Liebster Award! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really wish that Soap and Glory was easier to find in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. id take living in australia over it anyways haha xx

      Delete
  4. Great review. I'll have to check them out :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a great price for a body cream. Great post.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soap and glory products but still haven't tried Flake Away yet! Love your blog Xx

    ReplyDelete