Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Monday 3 September 2012

A lot of glosses and one conditioner!

 


I never used to be one for lipglosses but I've really taken to them recently. Suddenly I've accumulated a lot, (out of nowhere, there seems to be about 5 in every handbag haha) and these are some of my favourites!
 

Mac lip conditioner fuchsia fix Spf  15
This is a bit of an odd one out but I thought I'd stick it in this post anyways because it a lip product and it is glossy but its definitely a conditioning product. I absolutely love this, smells amazing like cupcakes and gives off a nice pink tint.
 
 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses- shine city, coral reef, lilac pastel
I absolutely love these glosses, they are not sticky at all, more of a smooth texture which I love! I can't stand sticky glosses! They also nicely pigmented!
 
 Illamasqua Sheer Gloss
This is the perfect gloss to go over a red lip!
 

 YSL gloss
Perfect applicator, i love the brush. It's gorgeous with the glitter and it's not chunky on your lips.


 Benefit Life on the A list
My perfect most comfortable Nude lipgloss
 
 Elf mineral Lip gloss in Pageant Princess
Lovely everyday gloss and quite a cheapy! I love ELF!
 
 
Swatches:
 
Mac fuchsia fix
Elf mineral gloss (below)
3 Revlon glosses (below)
Illamasqua sheer gloss (beside mac tinted conditioner)
Benefit gloss (below)
YSL gloss (below)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Illamasqua lip gloss:D I need it in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely get it!!! it doesnt have a name but look on the site for the colour :) xxx

      Delete