Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 1 July 2012

Recent Weekend Purchases




I popped into boots the other day and made a sort of impulse buy, I've never tried this brand but I'm easily swayed by a special offer. Both these Vitamin E creams (day and night) were only £4 for both! I only used them last night and this morning and so far so good, they spell gorgeous and fresh and are a light texture. Not to heavy for my combination skin (they say for all skin types but they wouldn't suit overly oily skin).






I was also in Superdrug today and I picked up these two pencils from the MUA stand. Both a pound each, bargin. I love the eyeliner it's a lovely warm brown which I think goes well with my blue eyes and I plan to wear this smudged along my bottom lash line. I also picked up this blonde brow pencil, never seen them before but I'm excited to try it out and the colour seems a good match!






I also picked up this Sally Hanson cuticle oil in TK Maxx because I got gel nails on for my holidays 3 weeks ago, they lasted well and I love them but naturally my nails are in horrible condition, weak and peel but now after the gels, my nails are AWFUL! Hopefully this oil will help!





Picked up this top in the H&M sale, usually its all rubbish or big sizes but with these types of tops I can get away with a couple of sizes bigger and then wear it with leggings!





I also got this cute passport cover from TK Maxx, it's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment