Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Loving H&M!



I am seriously loving H&M at the moment for summer or holiday clothes! They are great quality and I don't think anywhere beats the prices of the clothing, very student friendly etc if you're on a low budget. One of the pieces I've picked up lately for my holidays on friday is this really bright aztec print dress! It's gorgeous, lightweight and I love the rope style straps! The biggest thing is it was only £7.99! Can't really fault it! I only bought this the other day so it should still be in stores! I will definately be shopping more in H&M over the summer, I think it's becoming my favourite shop!

Off on hols for a week this friday, so I'll be back then with a holiday post :) Thanks for reading guys xoox

5 comments:

  1. love the dress! Great blog! following you. We recently launch an online clothing store at www.shopgnoix.com. Come check out our blog and our online store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, such a good price too! will definately have a look when im next in H&M! Have a lovely holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress- such a good price too! Will definately take a look in H&M when im next in town! Have a lovely hol! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this!! I cant believe the price! I have been loving H&M at the moment too! Have a great holiday. I love your blog, I am now a follower!! xxx

    ReplyDelete