Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Wednesday 2 March 2011

The Big Birthday!

Trying to salvage time I thought I'd pay my blog some well deserved love. Through the months of December to now basically all of my best friends and I have had the pleasure of turning 18. I thought this would be a great opportunity to share these party pics with you guys and show you some fashion and makeup, everyones favourite.

My Birthday was on the 31st of Dec, New Years Eve and I was lucky enough to have an AMAZING one. My day included a pampering day at the salon, spray tan and all things nice, a big blow out with the girls and then a flight to Amsterdam in the early ours of the morning with my fam and Boyfriend. I could sleep when I'm dead. (Or so I thought ha). Anyone who's been there will know it is an experience to say the least.



On the night of my birthday I wore this one sleeve floaty animal print inspired dress from http://www.asos.co.uk/ with a little black primark belt to sinch in the waist. The belt was probably about £2.50. My bag which is also primarks finest which was £8 ages ago.The dress was £38 and I wore it with my New look Peep toe black wedges which costed £20.





I had a great time and it will of course be a birthday to remember!

Enjoy, I will be posting some OOFN of my besties birthdays soon if you would like.

xxx Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment