Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 27 May 2010

Summer MakeUp... Embrace it or Cake it?

Im not afraid to admit it, yes I am a complete makeup addict, Its my addiction, my drug... my passion! But what do we do in the summer? Wear the same amount and let it gradually sweat of our faces.   Not a good look!

To get to the point of this post is to show you all my face for the summer! Im trying to embrace my inner beauty and cut back a lot until who knows where it leads me?

But this summer, no eyeshadow, no eyeliner, no blush

Only a little bit of mascara, a little bit of foundation and some bronzer... Lipgloss is a necessity though!
No I don't have super clear skin, spots galore & red pigments.. Oh and lets not forget the breakout of freckles when I just step out into the sun! But you know what its time to embrace it!

whos joining me? Lets give it a go and let our skin breathe this summer :)



Good idea girls?


xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. i am with you... especially when i am at work. I have been rocking the freckly look.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely here.

    I really do try to make an effort in summer to look more naturel, I think the key is nice defined lashes,neat brows and glossy lips!

    I have to say I am with you on this one :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a blog love award :-)
    http://misssammiwrites.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog - in summer I tend to just wear mascara and some lipgloss unless I was going out somewhere(which isnt often) Winter is different though when I really need more!!lol
    Off on twitter to tell everyone to come and look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blog :) you look lovely and fresh faced here. I need to embrace the natural look too this summer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im with you! i tend to go all out even during the day, its like i feel naked if i dont have everything on my face lol. So this will be a little bit like rehab for us makeup addicts i guess hehe

    ReplyDelete